Thursday 2 March 2017

Sausage bits and pieces

I've been making some new jewellery bits for a craft show coming up this Saturday (alongside painting, more of that to come!).
 
Sausage dog bag charms. I love the black, enamel ones - they're pretty difficult to get hold of, I have to get them from China. Also I've used some lovely beads, lovely gemstone amethyst, which look so gorgeous in the light. These bag charms are £8 each, which is good value considering how long it takes me to make them!
 
Sausage dog earrings with Swarovski crystals. These are on sterling silver ear wires, which clip together so they won't fall out. I sell these for £6 each. 
 
Bookmarks- I like making these as I can experiment a bit with the beads - and it's a good way to use some of my favourite charms.  

No comments:

Post a Comment